With numerous organizations needing caring individuals like you, we are honoured and elated that you expressed an interest in volunteering with Hen Foundation. As a volunteer with the Foundation, you will be an important member of our community that provides global assistance through various programs and forms. Whether organizing a group of individuals to create bountiful baskets of food and household items, assisting in our fundraising efforts or spreading the word in your community, there’s sure to be an opportunity for you to give back. No matter the scale, the focus is the same – give from your heart and cherish every moment!
WHO CAN BE A VOLUNTEER?
Our coalition of caring volunteers provides the vision, the inspiration, the finest resources and the specific strategies needed to make a significant difference in the lives of people often forgotten. From new to seasoned volunteers, youth to mature contributors, we ask that individuals come prepared with the passion to empower others! Volunteers must meet the requirements for the program they wish to volunteer for.
For more information on volunteer opportunities or to speak with someone directly, please call 07404478824 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Get the reward of celebrating a commitment to contribution and making a difference by volunteering with the Hen Foundation.
As a Fundraising Volunteer, you are an important member of our staff and act as a representative of our organization to the community at large. For a better understanding of what you can expect as a volunteer at live events and what is expected of you by our organization, Hen Foundation asks you to read and agree to the following Code of Conduct.
- Along with the foundation staff, the fundraising volunteer is the “voice” of Hen Foundation and must be professional in appearance and able to clearly and enthusiastically communicate our mission and programs to potential donors.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and have attended the event they wish to volunteer for.
- As a fundraising volunteer for the foundation will be working directly with the foundation staff.
- Schedules and hours can vary greatly. Typically volunteers are needed daily ideally, you would be able to work extended hours, sometimes very early in the morning and/or very late into the evening.
- Expenses associated with travel, accommodations and meals are the responsibility of the foundation. The foundation will provide one meal per every 8 hour shift worked.
- All verbal and written communication involving Hen Foundation will be respectful, and be delivered in a professional manner.
- All verbal and written communication will not contain profanity, or use any language that would disparage any target group or individuals.
- Volunteers agree to be respectful to other individuals and their life choices.
- Sexual harassment will not be tolerated by any member of the public including: staff, volunteers, and participants. Sexual harassment is defined as: harassment or unwelcome attention of a sexual nature. It includes a range of behaviour from mild transgressions and annoyances to serious abuses, which can even involve forced sexual activity. Sexual harassment is considered a form of illegal discrimination in many countries, and is a form of abuse (sexual and psychological and bullying.
- Volunteers are NOT authorized to contract on behalf of Hen Foundation.
- At no time are volunteers permitted to solicit funds on behalf of Hen Foundation, unless it is in conjunction with an authorized fundraiser and your participation has been authorized by Hen Foundation.
- Volunteers are not permitted to use the name HEN FOUNDATION in any advertising unless authorized by a representative of Hen Foundation.
- Volunteers are not permitted to sponsor any unauthorized Hen Foundation event using the name HEN FOUNDATION. An authorized event is one that has been approved by the Director of Hen Foundation.
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to solicit any Hen Foundation, volunteers or staff members with any business proposals or opportunities.
- The name HEN FOUNDATION is trademarked. All program materials are protected by international copyright laws.
- Volunteers will not partake in alcohol or illegal substances during their volunteer involvement with Hen Foundation.
- Volunteers will not partake in gossiping. Gossip Definition: casual or idle talk of any sort, sometimes (but not always) slanderous and/or devoted to discussing others.
- Any inappropriate behaviour will dismiss you immediately and permanently from any further volunteer opportunities with Hen Foundation.
- Volunteers are requested to report to Hen Foundation staff member when they become aware of any other Volunteer Member who is in violation with any of the above listed Codes of Conduct.
- Volunteers will adhere to all above listed Codes of Conduct throughout their volunteer commitment with Hen Foundation.
Hen Foundation looks forward to your participation as a Fundraising Volunteer. Please retain this Code of Conduct for your records, these guidelines are your promises to the Foundation.
JOIN US TODAY
Our international coalition of caring volunteers provides the vision, inspiration, finest resources, and the specific strategies needed to empower these important members of our society.